Thursday 8 May 2014

Semi-final 2 - pointless predictions

I am, perhaps controversially, going to leave Israel off my list of predicted qualifiers for tonight. It's partly because I don't like it (which is possibly a stupid reason, but if I find it aggressive and unappealing, so will some others), partly because Israel have qualified four times and failed five times, so they're not a safe bet and partly because it's song #2, the slot of doom. So, I'm also ruling out Georgia (although it would be funny to see people's faces), Ireland (sorry), Belarus (3 out of 10 success rate) and Switzerland (2 qualifications out of 9 and not catchy enough).
My predicted ten qualifiers are therefore:
Malta
Norway
Poland
Austria
Lithuania (because UK and Ireland)
Finland
FYR Macedonia
Greece (7 qualifications, no fails. Probable 12 from UK tonight.)
Slovenia (only because it's near the end)
Romania (Also 7 successes and no fails.)
Let's see if that beats my 8/10 from Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I got 8/10 again, but made a small profit on this one, by stacking most of my money on Greece.

    ReplyDelete