Wednesday 17 September 2014

Chig's referendum countdown begins! Number 15

You know what this referendum campaign has been missing (said no one at all)? A countdown of poptabulous referendum songs! So, let's put that right for the rest of today. It's time for Chig's referendum countdown! (All shades of political opinion will be represented. I'm not stupid.) There are more songs about the referendum than you might think.(Snigger.)

Kicking off our top 15 with.... number 15.

Let's get the bleedin' obvious one out of the way. It's the one that must have earnt the surviving members of The Clash more money this month in TV royalties than in the 32 years since it was released.

"Darling, you've got to let me know - should I stay or should I go?"

#15 The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

No comments:

Post a Comment